- All categories
- About Us
- Return Policy
- How to order
Maintaining your privacy
Collecting personal information
We collect aggregated, non-personal statistical information on site visitors such as:
1. your server IP address;
2. the date and time of your visit to the site;
3. the pages you accessed;
4. the duration of your visit to the site;
5. the previous site you have visited; and
6. other information provided by your browser's HTTP headers
We also collects user submitted information such as:
1. account information, including name and email address;
2. location information, including city, state and postcode;
3. shipping address, billing address, etc.
Please note, when you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information on our site via online email or live chat, that information, along with any substantive information disclosed in your communication, can potentially be collected.
Using personal information
We do not use or disclose your personal information for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, unless such use or disclosure would be reasonably expected or, if you give us your consent. Unless you contact us to indicate otherwise, you consent to your personal information being used to:
1. establish a user account;
2. verify your identity;
3. make changes to your profile;
4. respond to any queries or feedback you may have;
5. research and develop our services;
6. gain a better understanding of your information service requirements; and
Securing your personal information
All personal information held by our web site is stored on secure servers that are protected in a controlled environment. You should be aware however that due to the open nature of the Internet, information exchanged via the Internet may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. If you provide or send us any personal information, it is sent at your own risk. Although we endeavour to keep your personal information secure, we will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access and use of your personal information.
To help us keep your personal information secure, you should at all times keep your password, user-name and user account details used on our site confidential. If you become aware of unauthorised usage of your password, user-name or account you should contact us immediately.
Please contact us to find out more about our procedures and policies in relation to the collection, use, disclosure, storage and handling of personal information.